Free Reloading Logbook Download- Quick Tip

One of the most important things that a reloader can do is to keep a log of all of their reloading activities.  It helps to organize different combinations of bullet, case, powder and primer.  It helps you to remember what charge to use in a load you haven't used in a while.  It can also help to remind you that a certain combination of components presented signs of excessive pressure.

Take a look at the video below, it covers some of the benefits of using a log book.


You can download a DOCX copy of the reloading log page that I made here:  Reloading Log Page.  I typically print them out double sided and keep them in the 3-ring binder in the video.  I like the 3-binder size because I can print out targets on a regular piece of printer paper or card stock and if I shoot groups that I want to save I can use a three hole punch to place the target in the same spot as the log book page to keep the info together.

The log book page is saved to Dropbox and you do not have to have an account to view and save it.  If you want a Dropbox account you can click this link here to receive 2GB of storage for free.  If you use the link we both get an extra 500 MB of storage.

Check out more quick tips:
How to mark reloads

What do you use to log your reloads?  Let me know in the comment section below"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts