Recent Shooting Videos

I have not had a lot of time recently to type up posts, but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy shooting.  I figured I would at least take some time to share some of the most recent videos that I have posted to YouTube.  If you aren't following me on YouTube, make sure you check the channel out. Most of my efforts are put towards the videos, even though I would like to get around to writing more.

Check out the Channel here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/AdventureColorado

Here are some of my most recent shooting projects:

Testing POI Shift Spectre II 22 LR

Bushnell DMR and Ruger Precision Rifle Sight In

Bushnell DMR II Mounting and Features

Bushnell DMR II 3.5-21x Unboxing

Rainier Ballistics 180 Wedge Patterns Like A Shotgun

How To Choose Binoculars That Fit Your Needs

Smith and Wesson Shield

Comments

Popular Posts