AR Guns and Hunting Magazine- Free Online Magazine

I am a big fan of free online magazines.  Especially those that I can read on my iPad.  One of the better AR magazines that I have found is AR Guns and Hunting.  It is devoted to AR-15 and AR-10 style rifles, accessories and hunting.  I like being able to read about ARs used to hunt.  In my years of hunting in Colorado I have never seen another hunter pursuing big game with an AR rifle in the areas I hunt.

AR Guns and Hunting has good photography, pretty good articles and as you would expect from a free magazine, lots of ads.  I do like that they can link to additional articles and videos on their site or others.  Click on the magazine picture to go to the current issue.



What is your favorite online shooting magazine?  Is it free or paid?  Let me know in the comment section below what you like to read?  

Comments

Popular Posts