SilencerCO Hybrid Unboxing

After nearly a year of waiting for the tax stamp to be approved, I was finally able to pick up my SilencerCO Hybrid from the dealer.  Now there is a lot I can do with this suppressor, but I am still stocking up on some of the attachments to use it with a wide variety of hosts.  For now, take a look at the unboxing video here:


Since this is rated for 45/70 and 338 Lapua, I can wait to try it out on my 450 Bushmaster AR-15.  In the video above you can see it mounted to a 9mm AR pistol that I build as well.  This can is going to be a lot of fun, stay tuned for more videos as I pick up mounting accessories and try it out over the next few months.  If you have any specific questions or suggestions, let me know in the comments below. SilencerCO Hybrid accessories on Brownells

Comments

Popular Posts