5 Free Tips for Improving Your Long Range Shooting

It's that time of year again, the weather is cold, if you live in northern latitudes the ranges will have snow.   I still get to the range throughout the winter, but I tend to make fewer trips and shoot less during each trip.  That got me thinking recently about dry fire practice and some other ways that I could spend my time to continue to improve my long range shooting while at home.  This led to the following video that gives 5 tips on improving your long range shooting for free.  These tips explore the mental and physical preparations that help you to build a solid foundation before starting live fire exercises.



These tips can be especially useful during times like this, when COVID-19 has a number of public ranges closed or limited.  One of the ranges I typically use is in a county that is limiting traffic coming in and out that isn't directly related to their local residents.

Let me know what your suggestions are for practicing and keeping your skills sharp when you can't get out to the range.


Comments

Popular Posts